Thursday 24 March 2016

Evaluation Question 5

Question 5: How successful is your product?

Jack filmed a video collecting feedback from the cast members we hired to play the main roles while I recorded some answers from other people. I asked a member of the general public their opinion on the final draft and how it compares to the final product. Following this, I also asked a Media Studies student from another school their stance on the two drafts for the sake of populational validity. I thought it would be interesting to see the difference or similarity in opinion based on how media-conscious an individual is. The reason I interviewed different people is to eliminate bias: interviewing cast members might illicit some personalised responses as opposed to constructive criticism.

Below is Jack's video:



Below is my recording:


Check this out on Chirbit

1 comment: